THE best bike you've ever seen....ever....?

I always liked the early Pace bikes, not had one, but always wanted one, anyone got any pic's?
I think the nicest shaped, build & quality, coupled with lightweight of frame & strength etc, must be the Chas Roberts mountainbikes, reminds me abit of the Skyway TA in the Bmx world.

re-buy-cycle":fcushygp said:
I always liked the early Pace bikes, not had one, but always wanted one, anyone got any pic's?
I think the nicest shaped, build & quality, coupled with lightweight of frame & strength etc, must be the Chas Roberts mountainbikes, reminds me abit of the Skyway TA in the Bmx world.

Mmmmmmm skyway TA, did you see the recent homage to the TA at the NAHBS?

re-buy-cycle":279yufdx said:
No, was it good?

Errrr it was alright now I think about it :roll: I'll try and find a pic.

rob warners san andreas was the most eye catching for me.the one above with the carbon rims is very pretty too.

gibbleking":3caj1xsr said:
rob warners san andreas was the most eye catching for me.the one above with the carbon rims is very pretty too.

rob warner had a san andreas? when?

:oops: :oops: may possibly have got mixed up with another dude from mbuk who had an all silver one with discs and usd forks way back when they first came out. :oops: (too many times using my head as break)

Well... this is my favourite...
Archangel´s Team Storm.
It´s just perfect!
storm13.jpg

Another real beauty is this, from mtbr.com
Merlin001.jpg

And for never ones...and road...
http://www.teamvelocycling.com/pyoria/k ... is1000.jpg

gibbleking":379jcuux said:
:oops: :oops: may possibly have got mixed up with another dude from mbuk who had an all silver one with discs and usd forks way back when they first came out. :oops: (too many times using my head as break)

Paul Smith mefinks, and that was the first san an I saw too, upside down forks disc's, big pressed ally frame, had never seen anything like it.

Latest posts

Back