THE best bike you've ever seen....ever....?

Arran":36oicoel said:
This beauty by Llewellen Bikes would have to rate as one of the most amazing pieces of work i've ever seen...

You might like Rivendell stuff then if you like 'frilly' frames

http://www.rivbike.com/

Check out their Customs and the Bombadil (too much Tolkien if you ask me, but each to their own...)

cchris2lou":2d7ktiim said:
here it is :

Bless your heart Chris, that's my little beauty, although it's been a little sidelined since the Manitou and the Seven came along. The Manitou as my retro ride and the Seven as my pimptastic titanium regular ride. Equilibrium will be restored and the Fat will be out in the wilderness again very, very soon (although it is almost too old and pretty to get dirty :oops: )

Amongst my favorites have to be any fully fillet brazed Potts bike or any Richard Sachs Road bike, the attention to detail is amazing. But head and shoulders above is a british classic: the Hetchins Curly Stay, I know it's not an MTB but it is truly beautiful:

alf-08.jpg

more here:

http://www.hetchins.org/504a.htm

It was Hyman (tee hee) Hetchins own bike that he used as a display at a trade show.

Oh and just for Chis, here's another of the Fat:

Attachments

• Fat Today!.jpg
    Fat Today!.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 2,679
of the bike's which i've seen on here i like these two the best...

pete_mcc's Retro Roberts 'Roadster' and Dr S's FRANKENSHITE II.

Attachments

• Retro_Roberts.jpg
    Retro_Roberts.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 2,640
  • 00frankenbike1.jpg
    00frankenbike1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 2,640
For me it's got to be this.....

This one can't fail to get a 'stalk' on for any orange fanatic out there.
So inspired I've been building up it's aluminium "O" twin.
It's going to be like Gemma and Jodie Kidd...... although there from the same family, they're gonna ride completely differently!!! :D

Cheers all,
boy"O"boy

Attachments

• clockworkdavo's clockwork.jpg
    clockworkdavo's clockwork.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 1,763
In true retrobike fashion not one but 3

for fun
main.php

for drooling
main.php

for pootling
main.php

From the site Bear chans bikes always appeal the rascal and the kona are 2 of the best here :cool:

Oh and closely following bear chans are Mr Zero's killer bikes :cool:

Wu-Tangled":zw2rwenj said:
Was thinking this morning on the train what it was for me.

Although I LOVE the look of Rody's hippie dippie, green, pink, blue, bubble Groovy, and I've seen some amazing Aherne's and Vanillas and Villins recently, for me, it's this...

...Mr Zero's Hei Hei. What a shape. What geometry. What aesthetic purity. What perfectness. Well, maybe except that rear mech, and what looks like a rastsa headset...and...well, nothing's perfect, but for me, that bike is pretty close.

What's yours?

:?: :?: :?:

Couldn't agree more ;) although your not helping with my decision to sell mine :? :LOL:

But one thing having my bikes nicked did achieve :shock: was letting me know which bike I REALLY liked most and in the end it was my DeKerf Team SL that I had to replace at ANY cost ;)

1 of these ;)

room_front_000.jpg

no kidding,...I can't the picture i was looking for,.. DeKerf Team Ti,..with the beautifull DeKerf fork

Latest posts

Back