Thanks Chris...

Re:

It is a damn shame my Brooks saddle didn't sit right on my USE post, my poor old Campagnolo equipped refinished Fuquay might have been worth $1000-2000 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :facepalm:

A note to "Chris"... What is "hustling" a bike? :?
Another note to the community- Beware of Chris! Don't let him get his hipster hands on a Klein! There's no telling what he'll do with one. :facepalm:

Re:

Hi, I actually just scored a Klein at the local Salvation Army for $10. If I clean it up with a brillo pad and add some gumwalls do you want it for $100?

Re:

Re: The Klein if you sprinkle it in glitter and put a brooks saddle on it I will gladly give you $10,000* for it :D :D :D :D

*Guyanese $

Re:

$10,000? how about $200? thats only $100 per triangle! If you've watched my youtube videos then you know the value of these double triangle bikes isnt that high..not like me! Im super high right now :cool:

Re:

I just thought being a real Hustler like you are that you would be thrilled at the prospect of making ten grand in one night ;) :cool:

What if I told you that I was really "Chris?"
If Chris finds a blue fast feather seat skewer to sell me I'll be really impressed...

There are variations of Chris' everywhere. I remember parking up my bike in the local town and over the space of a couple of weeks gradually getting to know a pair of del boy bike thieving (likely) rogues. They were never on the same bike in a row, hugely overweight and often riding roadbikes worth £1K+ upwards (complete with steel toe cap boots and shell suit bottoms combined with tiny spd pedals).

They knew their bikes alright - they'd homed straight on my Deore (visible mental tick) hydraulic brakes (slower mental tick) and decided to scope me and my bike out. They enthused on how they'd blinged up some BSO with Rockshox forks - but seemed like they knew nothing about actual cycling in the area.

I made sure I always carried an extra lock after meeting them.

Back