Thank god the hot weather is going

What are we like - we've moaned all summer about it being carp - and now it's sunny we want some rain to get rid of the dust.

My glass is half full - I rode Thurs and Fri in lovely hot sunshine - long may it last.
But I fully expect to be wearing the full length thermals pretty soon - so I'll have as much sun as I can get for now :)

I'm loving this hot weather, I've been out every night after work and I just about to head off to the Forest of Dean. Plus it's acclimatising me to my impending two week jolly to Egypt. :cool:

This was crisp.........

DSCF1869.jpg

DSCF1880.jpg

:D

...this wasn't at all crisp....

skye023.jpg

skye025.jpg

:LOL:

I'm running Chester Marathon next Sunday and if it doesn't cool down I'm going to die a long slow horrible death :LOL:

A frosty start with some nice drizzle at about 20 miles would be nice if someone could arrange it please ;)

Make the most of it, Autumn is back with a vengeance later in the week.

Time to empty the shed while it's dry and warm. Last chance 'til Spring, I reckon.

Taz, you live in a nation with more crap days than good and you moan about a rare bit of warm weather. I'm with Mikee, STFU and emigrate to Norway if thats what you want. Whats manning up about living in the nation with the highest incidence of cold related deaths in Europe. You man up and deal with the heat you rarely experience. Now is pissing down again and my moods not good, certainly not good enough to deal with fools who think good weathers bad :x

velomaniac":1awhd0jq said:
Taz, you live in a nation with more crap days than good and you moan about a rare bit of warm weather. I'm with Mikee, STFU and emigrate to Norway if thats what you want. Whats manning up about living in the nation with the highest incidence of cold related deaths in Europe. You man up and deal with the heat you rarely experience. Now is pissing down again and my moods not good, certainly not good enough to deal with fools who think good weathers bad :x

:shock: :shock:

And a happy Sunday to you as well.

The weathers rubbish up here, tipping down :(

Had to cancel our road-bike plans, and head into the woods instead on the MTBs, so at least all was not lost :)

Don't mind cycling in the sun if there is a slight breeze but when there is no breeze it can be very annoying

Back