Thank god the hot weather is going

Tazio

MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Am I the only person that hates cycling in hot weather?

I love a good ride in spring or autumn. Nothing beats a run on a lovely cold crisp dry winters day.

Cycling on a scorching hot day, hating having to wear a helmet and sucking water through your camelback wishing you had brought a couple of extra bottles? No thanks.

Not that I like rain or mud, I just love dry cool weather for getting out.

Re: sun in scotland

matthew71":3k6f05t9 said:
you actually get sun up there? i thought most of you where a pale blue colour :LOL:

Yes I am indeed pale blue, I aspire to beige.

And you from Warwickshire, the San Tropez of the midlands.

I say enjoy it whilst it lasts

with a hard winter on the cards I think you'll more than get your fair share of crispy as hell mornings

make the most of the warmth on your back, it beats the hell out numb toes and wishing you stuck to thumb shifters as your fingers have stopped working

each to there own.... But role on spring

taz stfu
it'll be colder than a witches tit here soon enough

me i love the indian summer extra heat bit long may it continue

I say enjoy it whilst it lasts

with a hard winter on the cards I think you'll more than get your fair share of crispy as hell mornings

make the most of the warmth on your back, it beats the hell out numb toes and wishing you stuck to thumb shifters as your fingers have stopped working

each to there own.... But role on spring

mikee":3ihyeh35 said:
taz stfu
it'll be colder than a witches tit here soon enough

me i love the indian summer extra heat bit long may it continue

FFS Mikee man up.

I don't mind the blazing sun, or the crispy winters days, it's the soggy muddy inbetween that wears a bit thin after a while. Having said that, it's currently 30+ degrees and dusty as he'll where I am, I'd actually give my left meatball for some rain right now :LOL:

Back