Teesdale built Dean Team frame

you are the lucky winner :cool:

definately you have to serve us with pics. of this beauty - looking forward seeing it build up :)

NeilM":2t6r2sho said:
Pictures....we DEMAND pictures.

Please :oops:

Pictures in the daylight tomorrow ;) what was quite strange is that the Judy SL that he barely mentioned in the listing and didn't include a photo of is as minty as a mint thing so that was a bonus :cool:

Just got this
The paint on that Dean is incredible! What an eye catching layout, I'm sure it stops traffic! I don't like to pick apart bikes for their pedals, it's a personal choice how one chooses to interact with the bike. However, I'd like to warn you, those do not look safe for any type of vigorous riding. You need more grip than textured rubber can provide, especially in wet conditions

The paint on that Dean is incredible! What an eye catching layout, I'm sure it stops traffic! I don't like to pick apart bikes for their pedals, it's a personal choice how one chooses to interact with the bike. However, I'd like to warn you, those do not look safe for any type of vigorous riding. You need more grip than textured rubber can provide, especially in wet conditionsi

You are probably right. I ride this bike to work and back. I generally ride a road bike. But I needed something a little more durable. I love this thing. Makes me feel like a 12 year old kid again.

Back