Ted Wojcik 853 Frame and matching SID + pimp parts $400

Midorimage

Old School Hero
Hi,

I live in Japan, but I am in the States for the next few weeks. I recently bought an early Ted Wojcik mtb to use for the time I am here and I need to sell by August 16th. (i have 3 bikes already in Japan and live in a small condo)

The Retro Bike special price is $400 and includes...

Ted Wojcik Reynolds 853 frame
Sid Fork
Ringle Moby 27.0 Seatpost
Thomson 120 mm Stem
Chris King Headset

Please note that the price does not include shipping. Payment via Paypal

I broke the bike down to clean, and to take pictures of the frame set. I rebuilt the bike and have ridden on easy trails. For an old fork, it works OK and holds air. I haven't adjusted the fork.

Measurements:

It is listed as an 18 inch. I measured it and it is 18 inches from the center of the BB to the top of the seatpost. From the center of the BB to the top of the top tube it is 16 1/2 inches. From the center of the seat tube to the center of the head tube is 22 inches.

Frame

The frame was built by Ted Wojcik using Reynolds 853 There is no Reynolds sticker, but I recently contacted him to verify the tubing. He stills builds frames and his custom hard tail frames start at $1,300

For full disclosure..

The frame looks OK from a far but it has chain suck and paint chips that need touching up. On the left rear triangle is the worse. I was told that a cassette rubbed on to the frame when boxed on an airline flight. It has one very slight ding on the top tube from the handle bars, and the rear derailleur cable guide is slightly mangled. It is able to hold a ferrule and shift normally.

Sid Fork has a few scrapes and paint chips..
Ringle Moby 1/2 of it is faded
Thomson Stem -- has a few white speckle marks on the top

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Please view my gallery for more pictures and if you need more pictures I can provide.

cleaned it up for you guys. Wish I was in a position to pick this up; good luck with the sale.

Free bump

Back