Tan wall tyres

steviep26

Retro Newbie
Can anyone recommend where I can get a set of tan wall tyres? Up to 2' off road. I've searched through CRC and Wiggle with no joy.

Thanks

Charge splashbacks ? They are tan wall and cheap, if you want amberwall there are Panaracer Smoke Classics but they aren't cheap ! Look good tho!

Re:

I have two tan wall Tioga psycho II tyres for sale, 26 x 1.9".

Used but plenty of tread left. Currently for sale on here. PM me if interested.

The splashbacks are a good choice, cheap for 2 tyres from eBay and great on everything except mud..........I know they aren't amber walled but there is also a re run of the zmax from ritchey floating about too. I've just picked up two 2.1's delivered for £17 following a tip off from harrycrumb and they are retro gold.........

I will have a look into the suggested tyres. The charge splashbacks look pretty good but living in Scotland the poor mud factor might not be a great choice. I currently have the original Panaracer tyres on Muddy Fox, loads of tread left however they are starting to crack a bit. Still nt had any puncture issues so far.

Re:

Onza do the Ibex and Canis amberwall tyres which are in stock at Evans. They're not cheap though and both are 2.25" so maybe too wide for you?

Back