Takhion collectable USSR frameset

otherself

GT Fan
Raleigh Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Well I struggle to do photos on here being a complete tech’ moron! One day I’ll get it together to show the whole collection as there’s 350 or so mech’s, inc some very interesting and rare ones.

Here’s a bit of info on Takhion, featuring a Columbus tubed bike from ‘86.
Scroll down to see the derailleur. It’s a basic (Campag Record) design but is deceptively well made being entirely machined, with stainless and alum’ bolts. It has a peculiar olive anodised finish.

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Well I struggle to do photos on here being a complete tech’ moron! One day I’ll get it together to show the whole collection as there’s 350 or so mech’s, inc some very interesting and rare ones.

Here’s a bit of info on Takhion, featuring a Columbus tubed bike from ‘86.
Scroll down to see the derailleur. It’s a crude (Campag Record) design but is deceptively well made being entirely machined, with stainless and alum’ bolts. It has a peculiar olive anodised finish.
@Imlach can help with the tech. As a fellow luddite he has been very helpful. Very unusual, were into rocking horse poop territory now :oops:

Back