For Sale SYNCROS repro decals sticker sets - for stem

fguki

Senior Retro Guru
Selling brand new superb SYNCROS repro restoration decal sets.

Option 1: White set (2x main logo 90mm, 1 x Hammer N Cycle logo) - Price: 8,00 Euros + 4,60 Euros worldwide shipping (tracked)

Option 1: White set (2x main logo 90mm, 1 x Hammer N Cycle logo) - Price: 8,00 Euros + 4,60 Euros worldwide shipping (tracked)

Plenty of other SYNCROS repro decals such as debossing decals for seat posts, normal decals for seatposts, Powerlite fork decals (hammer n cycle + shield logo), seatpost Gen. I stickers, etc. available, too! Pm me if you like!

Cheers!

fff02.jpg

h01.jpeg

IMG_9867.jpeg

IMG_9869.jpeg

IMG_9870.jpeg

h04.jpeg

h06.jpeg

h09.jpeg

Attachments

• h06.jpeg
    h06.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 3
Maybe ...but surely you dont need to comment my posts like this to lure more people to you.

If you think these are pricey and your offer is better - you could just keep it to yourself. I dont answer all your posts, too in that manner :)

Its just a matter of etiquette!

Im just saying ...

Maybe ...but surely you dont need to comment my posts like this to lure more people to you.

If you think these are pricey and your offer is better - you could just keep it to yourself. I dont answer all your posts, too in that manner :)

Its just a matter of etiquette!

Im just saying ...
Feel free to answer my posts in this manner, I think you will find I don't use this site to sell mass produced items, just genuine vintage parts, which in my view was what it was set up for?

Certainly not looking to steal your customers, just stating a fact that maybe keeping my prices the same for well over 10 years I need to increase them..

Yeah ....go ahead and do it! I dont think anybody would not not understand that.

Still I dont think you would appreciate if somebody is negotiating prices with your here or asks for your decals and offers, if I would post something under it along the line of "wow your price ...I am cheaper!" You just dont do it!

If you start questioning your prices and think about raising: Keep it to yourself. Especially when it comes to freshly produced things that you have to put your work and investments into.

When selling vintage and used stuff, its a completely different story!

Latest posts

Back