Wanted Superlight (carbon?) square-taper (or Octalink?) 130BCD 170mm cranks

jahknob

Devout Dirtbag
I'm looking for a set of retro superlight cranks, ideally square-taper BB, 170mm length and 130mm BCD (double) chainrings, in very good condition. Don't have to be carbon, would prefer square-taper BB as this would make it easier to adjust the chainline for the bike I have in mind.. Ideally NOT a collector's item, as funds limited.

If you've got something lightweight and in good condition sitting in a spares box, get in touch..

Might have something square taper carbon for you. Send me a msg tomorrow and I'll get some photos.

Did you find anything? I am selling a nice Dura Ace 7410 chainset along with 3 bottom brackets. Looking for around 100 pounds for them.

you could add these to your ebay watch list and keep everything crossed that no-one else bids!.

Matt

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks everyone - I am sorted for cranks for the time being - just looking for a pair of ultralight carbon drop bars (26.0mm clamp fine, 42cm ctr-ctr or less, got to be <160g) at the moment!

Back