Suntour XCD chainset, brakes, mechs/ XC Pro thumbies etc...

rascal

Senior Retro Guru
Alright folks,

Pending garage bills are dictating that I reduce my collection somewhat :(
So here goes:

REDUCED! REDUCED! REDUCED! REDUCED!

Pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/darldez1/5 ... 160276272/

1990 Kona Cinder Cone frame and forks - 18"
In very good condition as can be seen - I have had this for 12 months now but have never got round to building it.
I have de-greased and washed the frame down but am yet to give it a real good polish - so I'm sure you'll agree it should be pretty smart with that little extra TLC.
I have tried to show the worst scratches/grazes but really it is not that bad, some of decals have some damage but again nothing major to detract from overall once the bike is built.
Comes complete with original headset (in decent nick - I'll clean and pack with fresh grease before it's sent), Suntour bottom bracket (some pitting to cones and axle but when packed with decent grease is not too bad), original Kalloy seat q/r and Kalloy seatpost. I'll even throw in the Velocity stem which as you can see is in very good condition too! (top cap and brand new light weight quill bolt incl!!)
£90
SOLD

Suntour XCD Chainset
In very good clean condition - the rings look to be in excellent shape with lots of life left. Only ever having XC pro before I was surprised at the relatively low weight of these - should make a nice addition.
£22.50

Suntour XCD rear mech
In very good clean condition - pivots are in fine shape as are the jockey wheels.
£11

Suntour XCD front mech 28.6 bottom pull
In very good clean condition - doesn't appear to have been used heavily.
Just added a stainless steel pinch bolt.
£10

Suntour X-Press shifters - 7 spd
In very good clean condition - some marks as can be expected. Nice light action.
£10SOLD

[u]Suntour XCD / Ukai UMT 17 wheelset[/u]
In good clean condition - run true and pretty smoothly. Rims have a great profile and appear to be in very good shape with no heavy wear to walls.
Spokes are a little dull but should polish up. Skewers are original Suntour and have started to loose their plating.
7 spd Suntour Freewheel/cassette(?) is in nice condition with whatappears to be plenty of life left.
£40SOLD

Suntour XCD canti brake levers
Excellent condition with no heavy marking.
£12SOLD

Suntour XCD Cantilever set
Full brake set in v. good condition - rears are self energising. Pads have plenty of life left.
£10.50

Suntour XCD Pedals
In very good shape, still run relatively smoothly despite missing dustcaps - These would look great after a little polishing to the bodies.
£11

Suntour XC Pro rear mech
Just degreased and polished - has some rash at rear but is in otherwise very good condition.
£20
SOLD

Suntour XC Pro 7spd Thumbshifters
Very good clean condition - just added stainless steel clamp bolts.
£22.50
SOLD

Suntour XC Pro/SE cantilever set
Brand new and never used. Rears are self energising.
Rears available on their own for £5 on ebay at mo. so:
£12.50SOLD

UK P&P Incl. in above prices. Contact me for international shipping.
Payment via paypal gift please.

Give me a shout if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Rascal

Cinder cone and suntour

188 visitors and no interest ther than a set of levers and canti's, am I way out with this lot? :?
I was hoping to shift fairly quickly, so give me a shout with some (reasonable!) offers and I'll see what I can do :D

Cheers,

Rascal

Cinder Cone

Neil G":1ttc6q5z said:
Frame and forks are amazing :D

I'm going to have to think about this one hard

Cheers buddy, do have a think - I've reduced it and decided to throw in the stem which is pictured!! (was going to keep it for my other Cindercone)

Cinder Cone and suntour

ALL ITEMS REDUCED!! style bump :)

Original stem being thrown in with frame - also in good nick.

Back