Suntour XC PRO hubbed wheels!!!!

rascal

Senior Retro Guru
Alright folks,

A strip down of a few more bikes has left me with these surplus parts - some a little more desireable than others but all in good shape and ready to fit and use (all parts degreased and cleaned).

Prices incl. p&p. Payment as Paypal gift please.

Pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/darldez1/s ... 160276272/

Bars, pedals, saddle etc. etc can be seen in group photo - I can take individual shots at request.

- Wheels: Front: Suntour XC Pro with grease guard hub laced to an Araya RM 17 rim - Good overall shape, the hub is smooth and looks in excellent condition, the rim has seen some use and has a flat spot at one point (see images) the walls still have life left in them and are very much rideable ( I used this wheel for 3-4 months solid at beginning of year).
£20
- Rear: Suntour XC Pro laced to a Mavic 217 SUP rim. In v.good overal condition the hub is pretty smooth (a pack out with fresh grease will make this as good as the first wheel) and in excellent shape and comes complete with original Suntour skewer - also in good nick. The block is an 11-28 and also in v.good shape.
The rim is also in good shape but has seen some use - the walls still have life left in them (I used this at same time as the above and it served me well).
£25

- Bars: No name risers in good condition 610mm wide.
£3

- Tioga grips: Decent condition - ends slightly chewed in places but in good clean condition.
£1.50

- Giant pedals: Good clean condition. Bearings to one feel a little drier than the other but a quick pack of grease sort it out. Otherwise smooth.
£4

- SR seat post: 30.2 dia., decent clean condition.
£3

- Giant saddle: Taken from a '90-'91 Cadex this saddle is in great condition and nice and comfy!
£6.50

- Shimano 500LX Chainset: 175mm In excellent shape throughout with 46-36-24 rings.
£20 SOLD

- Shimano Exage 500LX rear mech: V. good clean condition throughout.
£7.50SOLD

- Purple quill stem: 1 1/8", 120mm long with 5-7 deg. rise. Taken from a Giant cadex. Some marks and spots of rust here and there but not bad at all - allen heads still rust free!
£3

- Tioga Avenger stem: Virtually NOS. 1 1/8", 130mm length - bought off here just a few days ago but sadly not right for build - great little stem!
£10

- Mudguards: Down tube and seat tube type. Carbon look, excellent condition - ideal for that commuter!
£6.50SOLD

Cheers,

Rascal

total price

Hi what price , can you give me combined for
exgage Cantis f&r
& exage 500lx chainset posted?
Thanks

Back