Sunny Sunday Baiku

Pickle

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Been a few weeks since I have ridden....too much DIY....pass signed for today....sun shining and birds tweeting....I'm off....Stumpjumper is flying....dust everywhere, its perfect riding conditions....into the woods and I'm stopped in my tracks....tree down but not cleared....pound the miles and out on the cliff top, pause, drink, admire the view....the sun is now beating down and burning....select the next bit of trail with tree cover....relief....downhill, uphill, home....perfect Sunday ride.

Great to be back.

Best ride of my life :cool:

Attachments

• DSCN2216.JPG
    DSCN2216.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 773
  • DSCN2215.JPG
    DSCN2215.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 773
  • DSCN2214.JPG
    DSCN2214.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 773
  • DSCN2213.JPG
    DSCN2213.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 773
Nice pics pickle, looks like perfect conditions for a ride. That stumpy's looking good too, I hope you bunny hopped the fallen tree? :LOL: It's some size :shock:

Lucky bugger ..... Looks great :cool:

I have been ill since arriving back .... Mexican flu or something like that they called it :shock:

Pickle":ud7vxp9m said:
....into the woods and I'm stopped in my tracks....tree down but not cleared....

You mean you didn't bunny hop over a small sapling like that! :shock: :p :LOL: :LOL:

greenfinger":26phwzqd said:
Nice pics pickle.........That stumpy's looking good too

Cheers bud :cool:

Xesh":26phwzqd said:
Pickle":26phwzqd said:
....into the woods and I'm stopped in my tracks....tree down but not cleared....
You mean you didn't bunny hop over a small sapling like that! :shock: :p :LOL: :LOL:

Would of done......urm.....but my run up wasnt quite clear enough :oops:

really liked the view shot, but had to finish it off for you.....

sorry :oops:

pickle.jpg

there.... perfect now

John

john the sparky":1408e4r1 said:
:cool:
and I only got to do man chores :cry:

I can sympathise......thats what I've been doing almost non stop for the last 4 weeks :roll:

Still, the wife has her new kitchen and the garden is now minus about a dozen conifers :cool:

Back