Sunn Exact Ti/morati hc1.1 Cheap

andyparle

Retro Guru
So. Ive decided to sell my sunn exact ti frame which I have had some seatpost issues with.
After finally getting it sorted I have come across a kona Hei Hei which is more my size so one has to go.
Please see this post for details of the frame and its issues.
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=351380

one thing that isnt mentioned is a small mark/indentation that the front derrailleur clamp has left.
Any more info please dont hesitate to ask

Im looking for £250 for the frame

When I look down into the seat tube, what is it I see? is it the shim or the old seatpost that's still there?

Its the old seatpost and part of the old shim (the little blobs are a bit of silver solder that was added were the bits of shim had been melted fron the caustic soda). If i was keeping it i would fill them gaps completley just to neaten it up a little. The old seatpost was reamed out to fit a 25mm seatpost (i have a u.s.e one i can sort out that will do for now). The post clamps up perfectley well, i have a double clamp seatclamp on the way to that you can have if it ever arrives!!
The pary of seatpost stuck in the frame goes well past the top tube inter section so no worries about it being in too short to damage the frame.

Re:

Sounds like a good solution with a u.s.e. seatpost :) think you won't even see pre sins under the clamp.. solid superlight frame

Back