Stumpy with some nice bits in E.Yorks

Re:

Bloody hell, I looked at this earlier on, like four or so hours ago, and it was £51, it's over £180 now with five days left to run on it, that can't be right surely?

Bullpup":2ldpwbwi said:
This seems to be happening with several bikes at the moment.

I normally check the people bidding, if there ebay score is really really low i'll just stay away from it. There's someone bidding with only a 20 score rating who's took it past £200 they could be totally genuine and new to ebay or very rarely use it but i tend to hedge on the side of shill bidding and stay away,especially if another turns up with a really low score.

Even if shill bidding is taking place, doesn't really put me off if I can still win an item at a price I'm willing to pay.
Sure, it stings a bit, just depends how bad you want something I suppose.
In this case the frame is very clean and the cranks, despite not being my personal preference are worth a bob or two, it only takes 2 bidders who really want it to go to war..

Seems pricey to me. NDS isn’t Middleburn and the tyres don’t look great.

Non drive side isn’t middleburn from what I can see
Sorry just noticed Adrian spotted it and posted

Ah, I hadn't spotted that. Well, kinda kills the value then. My hunch is it'll end up relisted.
Still, mint frame and fork if that was the year/colour you're after (I'd love it if it were closer!), but not for me at that price.

A few nice bits but nothing top end and at £212 now, still with 5 days left.*

*do not test ride it until you've tightened the QR's up properly. :roll:

Everybody starts off with zero feedback, low feedback means nothing really. You can check the bidders history with the seller but ebay nowadays has great cross account detection. Some items do raise suspision though i must admit, there are two Kona jersey's on at moment, same style and size, one just started has risen above other one in price as someone has bid quite a few times :|

Nowadays i notice more items like this rising after someone has outed it on here, there are a lot of visitors to this site every day looking for bargains, especially if they can break and make :)

Back