StumpJumper M2 (sold), Truvativ FireX, LizardSkins

StuPot

Dirt Disciple
So the misses says I own too much "crap", and if I want to buy more I have to clear some out.. so here's a few bits I can bare to let go :) more to come.

StumpJumper M2 frame 2000 18" C-T. Quite a few scratches and scrapes but no dings or dents or damage to worry about. These frames are known to be pretty bomb proof. I'll put the brake screws / pegs on before sending. A un73(i think) bb is installed, I can send it with or without.. up to you.. I'll even throw a random headset in too if it's wanted. I bought this from a member on here.

£50 posted - Sold

2vwflls.jpg

swd6z6.jpg

2zjdqb7.jpg

2rhmz41.jpg

296g7bm.jpg

28u72hf.jpg

4kjk1h.jpg

Next up is a Truvativ FireX Crankset , the rings are a little worn and a tooth or two shorter than the rest but still runs well. The rings are changeable too. The pedals will be removed before sending.
£10 posted

2dl2651.jpg

2dij1xk.jpg

9prrza.jpg

Next up is a well used LizardSkins chainstay protector
£5 posted

a5g45w.jpg

21abixl.jpg

Re: StumpJumper M2, Truvativ, LizardSkins

Offers for the frame? It really is light too. The person I bought it from used it as a single speed.. I've used it for commuting so it's had a fairly easy life for a while. Plenty of scratches but I'll touch them up before I send it too if that'll be any help but I think it's looks nice as it is when built up.

Back