Stuff Lance - it IS about the bike!

HI and welcome .

I am not far from you if you are in Erith .

Ian from Ruxley cycles also worked on my roadbike a while ago .

ibob":3ciipq2s said:
That photo reminds me of this Mint Sauce...

302july09thanksdad.jpg

oh wow,that cartoon actually brought a tear to my eyes!

ibob, that brought a little tear to my eye. My son is/was a big Mint Sauce fan. The resemblances are remarkable....

cchris2lou - Ian has closed Ruxley Cycles and is currently in Belgium - or he was last August. Have a look at the Aug 2009 newsletter on the Gravesend CC website for an update from him, if you're interested. Now I have knobbly tyres I might venture back to the Dartford to Erith route round the river instead of cutting through Slade Green. The slicks on the Marin punctured regularly round there. So watch out for a speeding dayglo blue streak in the area- it will be someone who's stolen my bike.

Wu- tangled - no more old photos around, but will be adding some new ones (and apart from a bit of wear and tear it hasn't changed) on the Readers' MTBs before 1997 in the next couple of days.

lewis1641 - don't know. Who's your mum?

Hah! Does anyone have a yellow GT LTS, then I can dig out that jacket. Might be a bit small now though :LOL:

Yes that Raleigh was my first pride and joy ;)

I'll be putting some current photos on the MTB's before 1997 forum in a bit. cchris2lou - you may know where they were taken.

Back