Stuart Sinclair "Cadburys" 731OS

Bit of lunchtime surgery today.. couldn’t find anyone who would do a repair for this under £200 so just bought a bit of epoxy and gonna hope for the best.

IMG_9342.jpeg

That is a beautiful frame. Thank god you lost the green tyres ASAP 🤢. And I certainly agree about the wheels – those might work on some bikes, but not this one. Silver or grey will be a big improvement.

I've not heard of Stuart Sinclair, so it's always nice to see something new. Presumably a builder fairly local to Corby?
Red & green should ne"er be seen etc etc

Nice! I don't think you're wrong. I wonder why Reynolds stopped producing it. Also read somewhere a couple nights ago that Dave Yates said "it was a tubing time bomb".. wonder what that was all about!
Hmmm. Curious.
I did look into replacing the fractured tubes on my 708 Raleigh frame and enquired at Dave Yates establishment. He said he would replace the tubes with 631.
708 and 731 have similar butting profiles quite like anything else Reynolds have produced.

This is my Sinclair unknown tubing .
Built for a Paralympic cyclist who used it as his winter training bike.

Rides well, when I asked Stuart Sinclair about it he obviously couldn't remember it but he is still around on face ache

IMG_20241020_073632.jpg

Back