** Stooge Speedbomb **

The headset in the Moxie was no use on this anyway Ross as it’s tapered, otherwise… 😋

Want to try and tie this in aesthetically with the Mk6, so with that in mind, new cranks, bb and chainring are now incoming! 😁

I know this is another pic of a 110 headset, but the first one was fitted to the Mk6…. this one is now installed on the Speedbomb!

You can make out in the pic that both cups have a small chamfer, and these allow for really easy fitting.

It’s up on its wheels now, just waiting on the cranks and pedals to arrive to finish it off. 😎

IMG_2367.jpeg

More parts arrived during the week. 😎

Going to match some components to tie in with the Mk6.

After the 110 headset is the CK bottom bracket, in black on this.

IMG_2381.jpeg

Mike ‘Scant’ on here had some shiny new cranks for sale so I grabbed those too, not tie-dye flavour this time, but still very cool nonetheless! 😎

IMG_2382.jpeg IMG_2384.jpeg IMG_2385.jpeg IMG_2386.jpeg

The only thing holding me back now is the fitting kit for the BB so I can install the cranks, but everywhere is out of stock! The distributors are expecting a delivery from CK at the end of this month…. so fingers crossed! 🤞🏻

Attachments

• IMG_2383.jpeg
    IMG_2383.jpeg
    772.7 KB · Views: 1
So after all that, the only thing left to decide on was pedals…. 🤔

I’m using my 959 spuds on the Mk6 single speed, so some flats seemed appropriate for this.

Did my homework, knew whatever I chose would have to be in silver (mostly so they stay looking good once scratched 😋), and ended up with these.

Little works of CNC art they are, beautiful things, delighted with them! 😎

IMG_2387.jpeg IMG_2388.jpeg IMG_2389.jpeg IMG_2390.jpeg IMG_2391.jpeg IMG_2393.jpeg IMG_2394.jpeg IMG_2395.jpeg

Hurry hurry hurry need to see this finished.
lol, sorry! 😂

Just waiting for a Chris King fit kit for the BB/cranks, they’re just nylon top hats to create a snug fit but there’s no stock until the end of this month!

Guess I could take one from the Mk6 so I can take some pics, but it’s been heavy snow all week and the ground is a mess.

Shall do my best! 👍🏻

Back