** Stooge Mk6 **

I've had three of the biplane forks so happy to see a wee change, all the other frames still use the biplane though.

It's triple-butted and tapered which I've only just noticed, think it works really well the the straight lines of the frame now though.

Having said that, glad I didn't pick the blue!

Conversely, I think the blue is probably the nicest looking stooge since the purple dirtbomb!

Love the straight forks, look great.

Just ordered the wheels for this, DT Swiss 350 straight-pull hubs and FR541 rims in 29 as the Moxie is 27.5 and also thinking it’ll be a single speed build too.

Have some MT7 brakes coming too that’ll go on the Moxie and the neon MT8 will go on the Stooge.

😎

Looks great that :cool:

Wheels, headset and cog arrived today 😎

CK is 2nd hand but the cups are mint.

Wheels are DT FR 541 laced to straight pull DT 350 hubs, all black but with silver nipples.

Surly cog is a 22 cos I’m old 😋

IMG_1332.jpeg
IMG_1334.jpeg IMG_1335.jpeg
IMG_1337.jpeg IMG_1338.jpeg

That’s the chain here now, think that’s pretty much everything, just a case of waiting until the frame and forks arrive! 😃

IMG_1340.jpeg

Have to admit to being a little disappointed with the Surly cog not really matching with the Ti chainring, so I emailed Ed and asked if he could make one.

Turns out he has actually made a few prototypes already, just not got around to making them an actual product, so he’s making me one!

Here’s an 18 that he’s produced already. 😎

Well-chuffed! 😃

image0.jpeg

Last edited:
Super-fast fabrication from Ed, ti cog arrived today! 😎

Purple Velosolo spacers arrived also.

Tyres should be here on Monday and the frames are being delivered to Andy one day next week, so all being well it should be here the following week!! 😃

IMG_1352.jpeg IMG_1353.jpeg

Last edited:
Back