STOLEN GT LTS Thermoplastic & PROFLEX 856 - MANCHESTER, M21

Re: STOLEN GT LTS (Carbon) & PROFLEX 856 -PICS - MANCHESTER, M21

With summer here I'm hopefully these will turn up, please stay vigilant and let me know if you hear anything to do with these bikes.

REWARD STILL ON OFFER!

Have a bump - will keep an eye out as I've a good mate in Chorlton who I visit a lot. He's had a couple of bikes nicked too, was mugged for one of them outside his house - he only rides tatty older bikes now.

Good luck finding them.

Ghosty":242ydqiq said:
Have a bump - will keep an eye out as I've a good mate in Chorlton who I visit a lot. He's had a couple of bikes nicked too, was mugged for one of them outside his house - he only rides tatty older bikes now.

Good luck finding them.

Thanks pal. Sorry to hear that about your mate :( where shouts in Chorlton was that?

Twice in a couple of years... his knackered Claude Butler has lasted much longer than the last couple of bikes he had. He lives off Upper Chorlton Road near the Morris Minor garage.

Ghosty":16sszvce said:
Twice in a couple of years... his knackered Claude Butler has lasted much longer than the last couple of bikes he had. He lives off Upper Chorlton Road near the Morris Minor garage.

Bad news, bloody scumbags :twisted:

Re:

I still look out every so often,i also look up from time to time some of the components you have on both the proflex and the GT like the Syncros post you have on the GT with the worn logo and the yellow Maguras but that's only on ebay.

I haven't seen anything on the sold / items completed either and reckon they have been sold elsewhere like Facebook with their many For Sale pages in different areas or are holding out for the right time and of course could well be on here reading this the little fuckers .

SavagePower":ptcrbreh said:
Ghosty":ptcrbreh said:

So sorry to read about your bikes :(. It's so shit that there's still a massive market for stolen bikes.

You got a frame number for either of them by any chance? Maybe you have a reason for not wanting to post it though. May scare the thief away from selling the bike and thus make it even less likely to be recovered.

I always google the frame number before I buy a bike. You never know as a future buyer may do the same and then come across this post.

ljamesb":sb2hfste said:
SavagePower":sb2hfste said:
Ghosty":sb2hfste said:

So sorry to read about your bikes :(. It's so shit that there's still a massive market for stolen bikes.

You got a frame number for either of them by any chance? Maybe you have a reason for not wanting to post it though. May scare the thief away from selling the bike and thus make it even less likely to be recovered.

I always google the frame number before I buy a bike. You never know as a future buyer may do the same and then come across this post.

Thanks for the comments, it's frustrating. All I can say is that when they pop up whether full bikes or not I will know they're my bikes so it's pointless in the scumbags trying to sell them, they risk getting arrested.

Sorry mate, if I see them on sale for Spain will notice in the mail. You have luck and to find again. Greetings.

Latest posts

Back