STOLEN GT LTS Thermoplastic & PROFLEX 856 - MANCHESTER, M21

Thinking about it now I may be wrong and the bike wasn't yours after reading the marketplace thread I seem to remember the one on gumtree had a noleen rear shock but then again I see so many bikes I may be wrong about that also.

Leighcal":2j9iy4q4 said:
Didn't someone off here arrange to go and buy the proflex after it came up in auction watch? Surely the gt has to turn up or be hidden away at the sellers house?
Hope you get your bikes back buddy. I'm sure Karma will come good an the seller get what he deserves.

The ProFlex was moved on before we could get to it. GT not surfaced 'yet'. I'm hoping a good deal of karma is served those who stole and dealt with the stolen bikes. Thanks mate.

Shame!!! Do you have the police involved? Maybe get in touch with the guy and arrange to go view his other items? Be right with him when you get there and see if he has anything else to offer that he hasn't advertised yet? A few times I've been to look at items and other stuff has surfaced that maybe was or wasn't stolen? Just a idea but if you do this and the gt surfaces or is at his address then just walk away and ring police straight away. You will have plenty of proof that the bike is yours, pictures etc. So will be easy to prove its yours.
Just a idea.

Hope you get somewhere with your search and ultimately get your property back.

Leigh

Re:

Hi

Sorry for your loss :(

I was going to pick a proflex up at the weekend via gumtree but decided against it as it was very cheap but without correct front end.

that was a carbon swing arm 857 so it wasn't your machine unfortunately.

Hope you manage to get the bikes back and the culprits get what's coming to them!

Ste

Re: Re:

stefanano57":311id4ky said:
Hi

Sorry for your loss :(

I was going to pick a proflex up at the weekend via gumtree but decided against it as it was very cheap but without correct front end.

that was a carbon swing arm 857 so it wasn't your machine unfortunately.

Hope you manage to get the bikes back and the culprits get what's coming to them!

Ste

Thanks mate. Sad to say there will always be scumbags ***ts wanting to take nice things that you and I work hard to buy. I'm building up another GT the same and about to sell all my Proflex's and awaiting an 16 inch 855 when one pops up.

Back