STOLEN BIKE THREAD! elsworth, S-works, king, xtr

Horizon Linear !

Cheers Jez

Its already in my watch list buddy ! ! !

Keeping an eye on all things Klein right now but thanks anyways...

Del

fisher cake 4 dlx

I know its not particularly retro, but it was about to get converted to 8 speed with thumbies.
Stolen from the top of Portsdown Hill while i fixed a puncture on a friends bike... didn't see a thing.

Attachments

• cake.JPG
    cake.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 3,620
Bummer ! ! ! Sorry about your bike theft dude !! Know how you feel ! Still at least you could have cheered yourself up with one of those ridiculously large burgers from that monster burger van in the car park !!

good friend of mine just had 4 his bikes nicked from his place in rogerstone s.wales.
If you see any of these bikes please contact me & the police.
bikes are:
specialized s-works FSR (01?) red/white. king iso whls, hope minis, xtr. fox float forx
elsworth true grey, fox shock, avid ultimate Vs, king classic whls, cook bros QRs, fox float forx
carrera hardtail winter bike,black, hope minis, fox float forx
specialized s-works road bike

many thanks

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Cash on collection, really vauge description,a freedback of 0 and Member since: 16-Sep-11 sets my alarms off that its stolen too.

Back