Steerer Tube Swap Shop - shorter for longer! NO SALES!

Need a Mag 21 crown+tube 9" Judy XC 9" swap

I've got a Judy XC 1996 that came with a GT Zaskar frame. It's fitted with Englund cartridges that work still very well. Steerer tube= 9 inch / 230mm. 1 1/8 ahead.

I'd like to swap it for a 1 1/8 ahead crown+steerer tube for my Mag 21 SL. Not threaded. I need a steerer tube of at least 9 inch / 230mm. Would like to buy if necessary.

PM very welcome.

Please help! :D

Foto-4SIRLMWG.jpg

Cheers.

I do I just need to get time to get the pile out of the box under all the Christmas stuff. Not sure I have 185 threadless but will see. Might have (almost certainly 145mm threaded) may have one a bit longer threaded.

FluffyChicken":24lwfzwc said:
I do I just need to get time to get the pile out of the box under all the Christmas stuff. Not sure I have 185 threadless but will see. Might have (almost certainly 145mm threaded) may have one a bit longer threaded.

alright mate, cheers. if its a 1 1/8" crown then i could ask splitty if he can press a new steerer in.... paid him to press a new alloy steerer into my manitou, was very happy with that

sean :)

Re:

Sean. I have 1 1/8 thread less about 9 inches long for mag if still interested. What's the size and style of the 1 inch you have. Thanx

Back