Steel Stumpy 1995' For sale £275

rjg123

Devout Dirtbag
Feedback
View
Unfortunately need to sell due to wedding in 6 weeks!!

For more detailed pics please follow the link.

http://photobucket.com/95stumpjumper

95 Specialized Stumpjumper
18" Frame
Currently set up as a 7 speed
Loads of cash spent on it
Brand new Chain, Cassette and 36tooth chainring, new cables etc.
Brand new 1" M part aheadset
Kore Stem
Specialized handlebars
Original lx cranks and rear mech (will also throw in original front mech)
Wheels are smooth and true, Shimano Exage hubs with Sun Levanter rims
Ritchey Z max amber walled tyres
Ritchey Saddle
Lx V brakes
Xt thumbshifter
Paint work is in good cond for age but there are a a few scratches and cable rub marks, could benefit from new decals as they are worn on one side.
it has had an extra cable guide added to the top tube to accommodate v brakes - there is a slight change in colour around this area where it has been touched up, but is not that noticeable.

Ive not really ridden it much since finishing it, (less than 30miles) it was more a project tbh! It is v light and handles really well.

Its gonna go on ebay soon but thought ill put it on here to see if any interest

Bike is located in Bovey Tracey Devon - I will post and this is done through a local bike shop fully insured and it costs £30
If you want to arrange your own courier then ill happily box it up for you.

cheers richard :)

Attachments

• griff.jpg
    griff.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 931
Yeah it was on ebay, but i took it off because it had an issue with the Headset. Thats now been resolved by eventually finding a 1"aheadset that had the correct size crown race for the forks.

Thanks for thinking of me guys!

Unfortunately it's too small for me, I need the 19" as a minimum, but appreciate it.

Its Going on ebay tonight!

Im open to offers as would rather sell it through here than give paypal/ebay any more money! its going on with no reserve as its gotta go! :cry:

Latest posts

Back