Steel GT frames - how much?

Hi talking about GT (91 to 94) steel frames, maybe is a silly question, but are the Bravado and Avalanche frames identical just changing the colours and bike components or are completely different bike geometries?
I was going to include Karakoram in my question, but was replied earlier saying is a lower tier...positioning Bravado and Avalanche in the same as true temper.
If they are not the same, could you please explain me the differences? would be much appreciated!

RUSOX":2y5jmv48 said:
I was going to include Karakoram in my question, but was replied earlier saying is a lower tier...positioning Bravado and Avalanche in the same as true temper.

My 1992 Karakoram is built from True Temper GTX tubing just like the Avalanche (not sure about the Bravado, that isn't specified in the catalog I have).

According to another 1992 Catalog, Tedam Avalanche was built from Tange Prestige tubing. Confusing...

But how about bike geometry? the frames are different?
what are the geometrical differences between Avalanche, Bravado or Karakoram?
More than the steel quality I am interested in geometries and which bike would be more confortable and differences between them.

Latest posts

Back