Spring Ride - Sunday 19th April - Ballater

Looks like I'm out mate, thought I had a pass but wifey has kindly informed me that's it's the mother in laws 70 th birthday that weekend tt.they are planning a surprise party.

Let's just say I wasn't impressed with that news.

I'm watching this with interest to see how many are going but can't commit until nearer the time due to the usual family commitments.
If I come I'll be camping at the camp site in Ballater as it has tent pitches available at a reasonable price.

Re:

I'm going to try to make at least one MacRetro event this year but in finest clubby style it won't be this one as I'm biking in Spain all week :p

Re:

Is there no interest in this ? I've got a pass for the weekend but I don't really want to drive for 4 hours there and back if its just going to be me , Clubby and ZigZag. Not that they're not good company , it would just be a whole lot more fun if there was a bigger turnout .

Rob, Mr Panda and Jimo had all spoken about coming as well but not heard anything recently.

Re: Re:

Hawmaw":2t91wqm8 said:
Is there no interest in this ? I've got a pass for the weekend but I don't really want to drive for 4 hours there and back if its just going to be me , Clubby and ZigZag. Not that they're not good company , it would just be a whole lot more fun if there was a bigger turnout .

To represent the elderly Im planning on being there. :shock:

Re:

I'll definitely be coming along, it's the closest MacRetro ride to me so far! :)

I'll be riding something retro as well.

It's a beautiful area with some great biking, get yourselves out for a ride! :D

Re:

50/50 at the moment. Significant ongoing vehicle and house issues I need to resolve :facepalm:

Having a rear wheel hub nearly detach itself from car fairly wakes one up on the evening commute home :shock:

will be gutted to miss this, having some of the local at last years excellent spring epic, if anyone's in any doubt this will be braw!

Back