Spring classics, 2016

Re:

Nice one John ;)

Will the break hold out?

The other three need to attack Sagan. The Frenchman is on his knees.

Re:

Well Het Nieuwsblad was a good start, eh?

Will.the break formed at the Eikenberg stay clear? Will Quick Step have the strength to bring it back? Will Sylvain Chavanel get clear on his own to bridge across? :LOL:
Nearly got caught, didn't they? All of a sudden it went down from 50secs to 21! :shock:
Was hoping Rowe could have broken away in the last few km, but as it turned out, he was cooked.
Chapeau to the AG2R rider for hanging in there, having been in the brak all day!
Thought Sagan would take it, but Van Avermart managed to hold him off. Great race, looking forward to Kuurne-Brussels-Kuurne today!

Sadly, no time for a themed ride, but I'm trying to plan some for the big two, Flanders an Roubaix, although finding cobbled roads here is proving challenging! :LOL:

Mike

Whilst appreciating it's not a Classic what a ride by Geraint to win Paris Nice, hanging on in the face of a series of attacks by none other than Contador. Respect as well for Sergio Henao who stuck with Geraint for grim death
La Primavera next weekend.
I can't wait

John J":25pmqsnc said:
Whilst appreciating it's not a Classic what a ride by Geraint to win Paris Nice, hanging on in the face of a series of attacks by none other than Contador. Respect as well for Sergio Henao who stuck with Geraint for grim death
La Primavera next weekend.
I can't wait

Oh, soddit, I haven't had chance to see the final stage yet! The penultimate one was good though, john.
Thought he did well to hang on.
I'm recording Milan-San Remo too, as I'll be out riding, but will watch it on the Sunday

Latest posts

Back