Splitting Zaskar LE... new pics added.

Russell

Old School Grand Master
Finally putting the Zaskar LE into retirement so breaking for spares. Sad day, but I'm more of a rider than a collector really and I can't bear to see it standing in the garage not being ridden.

Initial list of parts for sale... Pics upon request or take a look in my gallery for some. Prices do not include postage, which will be at cost. If you live in foreign lands and are happy to pay the shipping, I'm happy to sell to you.

Pace RC30 forks, great condition chrome legs. 1 1/8" steerer £70 **sold**
Blue Hope Headset, includes top cap, some scuffs £15 **sold**
Tioga front brake cable router, black £5
Syncros stem, grey, boxed, great condition 0x130 £20
M900 cantis, front and rear. Good condition £30 **sold**
Onza chill pills, Blue £5 posted. **sold**
syncros bars, bare aluminium, good condition £17.5 **sold**
XT 8 speed shifters (STI pods), £25 **sold**
Syncros seatpost, 27.0x330 the proper retro one with the logo at the back, £35 **sold**
Flite Ti saddle £25
Middleburn RS7 crank and 29/42 Duo rings (very light) £75
XTR M953 front mech, 31.8 BP £20 **sold**
Titanium brake bolts with blue collars (x4) £7.50 posted
Suntour XC-Pro brake levers, black, great condition £5 **sold**
Crank bros Eggbeater MXR pedals £15 **sold**

And finally (for now) I'm selling my 1998 Santa Cruz Chameleon frame, I love it, but I want discs and the retrofit disc mount is too offensive for my eyes so I'm buying a more modern frame :) This is the green one and is in good used condition... 16" (just measured it and its 14" c-c), £100

9763795a6922885424l.jpg

If you want it, please don't 'dibs' it and not get back to me for three weeks. Its yours when you pay, not because you've called 'shotgun'. Its a bank holiday weekend so I'm going to spend it stripping the bike down and cleaning it all up, this means that anything bought between now and Monday will be posted on Tuesday.

Retro fit disc bracket

What does the disc/caliper bracket look like? Is it a complicated shape? I have cnc 3 angle plasma cutter and am always making bracket and such like for people. just a thought.

Pete, I know... I was going to sell the frame, but can't bring myself to do it. Bloody odd how attached I am to a bit of old tubing.

Steve, mailed you the details.

Granny grinder, I'm a CNC engineer myself and did think about making a bracket, but I guess I'm looking for an excuse for a new bike :)

Jonrock, sorry, should have remembered, its definately a 27.0 dia post and I think the length is 350, I can't remember, but will check once its out. Its certainly no shorter than that.

Back