Splitting 1997 Klein Mantra Pro MC2 XTR M950 Middleburn RS3

Re: NOS 1997 Klein Mantra Pro MC2 XTR M950 Middleburn RS3

I would be interested in the MC2 judys and possibly headset top cap if you split :)

Also the MC2 spanner.

I would be interested in the V-Brakes and the rear mech if you were to break it.

Someone buy it whole, please! I feel it's one thing splitting a well used rider to help keep a few others going but to split a fresh minter, surely not. I know, sometimes it's just the way it goes, shame though.

Inzaman":oxgwdaf8 said:
I would be interested in the MC2 judys and possibly headset top cap if you split :)

Also the MC2 spanner.

I kinda thought these really should stay together...frame and fork, makes sense?

I would be interested in the V-Brakes and the rear mech if you were to break it.
Noted

Someone buy it whole, please! I feel it's one thing splitting a well used rider to help keep a few others going but to split a fresh minter, surely not. I know, sometimes it's just the way it goes, shame though.

I agree...I am in no great rush to sell, lets see what happens

ok lets have a serious look

How are you measuring the top tube?

marker said:
ok lets have a serious look

How are you measuring the top tube?[/quote

Seriously NZ!

Anyway...fair question. I have tried to work out how Klein frames of the era are calculated but am non the wiser BUT, I measure a horizontal from the centre of the seatpost to the centre of the headtube.
More importantly I have the original receipt which clearly states the frame as Medium.
I guess we can say this is a medium.

Had you not heard NZ has joined the EEC :D
What length is the seat tube from centre of BB to top of top tube please?

EEC!

Good to see New Zealand is still residing in the 1970's!

:D :D

Back