splitting 1991 Saracen Ltd edition 16.5"

Saracen

How much for the whole bike, otherwise what do you have left, and how much for the frame?

well, I've had an offer on the cranks, brakes, seat q/r & pedals but it means posting to Canada so I'm awaiting the guy's response to the costs.
Frame, forks, headset, stem, bars, bar ends, brake cables & front lever, bb, cage, seatpost, wheels all remain available so say £35 for frame & bits, £25 for wheels with Shimano skewers & a pair of usable tyres if you want them. Can come up with a usable saddle to go with with the frame etc. too.
Postage charges at cost on top or collection from Exeter area.

just thought - can chuck in some pedals & pair of 7 speed gripshift at no extra cost. Nothing special but would do the job.

Cool, is that sold frame etc & wheels etc? In other words do you want all the bits I've mentioned?
I'll need to bag a bike box from my LBS (£1 into tea fund!) then package up. If I can keep it under 10kg then it will cost £13.61.

Cranks, brakes, mechs, seat q/r sold but frame, fork, headset, stem, bars, bar ends, brake cables & front lever, seatpost, seat, bb, cage, pedals, set 7 speed Gripshift still available for £35 + postage at cost. Or pick-up in Devon - maybe meet part way.
Wheels still available for £25 + postage. Free hack tyres with those if you want them.

Back