Specialized Ultimate - Price reduced

mintsauce84

Retro Newbie
Updated:
As this isnt an auction site I'll set a price I'd be happy with
I'll sell this bike now for 1600 Pounds
I don't need the wheels etc off it so want to sell as a whole bike, but if you only want the frame and forks and are happy to pay that price thats fine with me.
Located in Trondheim Norway, but can ship anywhere.
Just measured frame for the first time and despite thinking for the last 17 years it was 19" it turns out it is 20.5" :)

I have taken more pictures that show the wear and tear awell as the Lovely carbon colour
Found here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1bu4bv10fumx ... Wrp2a?dl=0
The original rigid forks have been located and can be bundled in with the frame at no extra cost.
The frame number on the dropout next to the rear mech is SW151

I've decided to part with my Ultimate. I took a few quick pics with my phone the other day just to show a chap that was interested the bike, but I need to pull my finger out and clean her up and take some propper pics (update coming soon(tm) )
I believe its the 94 frame but not 100% sure.
I got it with the rigid forks, but have some PACE RC36s 1" steerer tube on there that I'll sell it with.

The frame has some slight scratches, but nothing significant and that left STI came worse away when I went A over T in some woods once, but otherwise other than a wash it's Lovely.

I've Loved this frame, its a beauty both to look at and ride.

20" Frame
Build includes syncros seat pin
x-lite ti seat bolt
XTR V brakes, mechs and STI units
hope bigun front hub and XT rear hub on mavic 121 cermaics
Middleburn RS3 cranks 175 off the top of my head
PACE RC36 forks I bought from the pace guys out of the factory, I beleive they fiddled with them and the innards of the fork are from a later model
Control tech stem
Specialized thermoplastic bar

2uhsig8.jpg

xqe0bd.jpg

2w1ryoy.jpg

Re: Specialized Ultimate

To be honest I didnt get any ideas of a price from the other forum and am a little unsure what is realistic. I see on ebay 3 years ago a frame went for 2.2 grand and another older black version didnt sell at about one and a half grand.

I'll entertain offers over a thousand but would like it to go for that higher figure.

Re: Specialized Ultimate

You will need to put a specific price on it or the thread will get locked.
Its maybe not a good market just now to sell something this nice.
Prices have dropped the last year or so I think, but its well specced and nice judging by these pics.
I personally would think around the £1200 - £1500 if not more.

Jamie

Back