specialized rock hopper late 80s early 90s £39.BIN bargain!

Re: specialized rock hopper late 80s early 90s £39.BIN barga

lowe1677":1vbytm85 said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/mens-mountain-bike-original-specialized-rock-hopper-potters-bar-n-london-/270859719305?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item3f107f5289#ht_798wt_932
wouldnt mind this myself but pick up only :(
any help on getting this bike up to me?

Not too difficult for me to get to, but can't make it this week, maybe next Weds. Can get it back to me for the cost of a train fare (a tenner maybe) and then could box it up and send it if you want. Bit of a faff but it's doable if you really want it :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks carlos,i have messaged the seller to try and change his mind and courier it to me.Will let you know what happens :)

Re: specialized rock hopper late 80s early 90s £39.BIN barga

Carlos":3bnp4sfm said:
lowe1677":3bnp4sfm said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/mens-mountain-bike-original-specialized-rock-hopper-potters-bar-n-london-/270859719305?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item3f107f5289#ht_798wt_932
wouldnt mind this myself but pick up only :(
any help on getting this bike up to me?

Not too difficult for me to get to, but can't make it this week, maybe next Weds. Can get it back to me for the cost of a train fare (a tenner maybe) and then could box it up and send it if you want. Bit of a faff but it's doable if you really want it :)
hi carlos,i contacted the seller and he said pick up wednesday would be fine you still want to go ahead?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
yeah probs best way,i will pay all costs to you of course :)
will keep you up to date just waiting on a response from seller.

Back