Sold Specialites TA Anodised Blue Cassette, NOS (but incomplete?)

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Here we have a rare and lovely, superlight Specialites TA Cassette in Anodised (Dark) Blue. I thought these were called Kheops, but they don't say that anywhere on the sprockets. This was shop soiled stock - a few of the sprockets have light marks. Otherwise it's a bit of a mystery to me, mainly as I'm not an expert. I think it's some kind of Campag fit as it has 8 splines (one is different from the rest and has an arrow to locate it). There are 8 sprockets (13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 23) with 4 spacers but I'm not sure if this is complete either in terms of the number of sprockets or the spacers - I have a suspicion that there's a small sprocket missing and perhaps more spacers. But I've no idea really - it needs an owner with more expertise than me.

Because of this, I'll ask for a now very reduced price of £30 posted SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_3946 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3946 (Custom).JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 733
  • IMG_3947 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3947 (Custom).JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 734
  • IMG_3949 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3949 (Custom).JPG
    88 KB · Views: 732
  • IMG_3950 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3950 (Custom).JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 729
  • IMG_3948 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3948 (Custom).JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 733
Last edited:
Looks pretty much like my kheops as I've got one on a TT wheel. I did think they were marked with Kheops though. Would have to check mine to be sure. Not sure on the spline type as doesn't look familiar, but it's been a while since I last had my apart (I can tell a Shimano one from a 100 yards :-D ). Mine also has yellow spacers.

Looks interesting.. May be Campa as you say... but more campa 9 nor 8. Any chance that you could find something that you might want to trade it for in my sales (lots of road stuff, hubs, bars etc...)

Back