south lincolnshire??? help needed - cash offered!

mrgumby

rBotM Winner
i've got my eye on a bike in south lincs but no way i can get there.. Im having a knee op on friday so will be out of action for a while as well..

Is there anyone out there who can help? I am happy to pay towards petrol and your time...

thanks matt

I'm in North Lincolnshire & may be able to help

When you say South Lincolnshire whereabouts do you mean?

i think it's in between boston and spalding! it says moulton marsh on the ad...

it's ebay item: 121014632886 ...

let me know if you think you can do it, but don't go mad. I can't really work out what the distances are from the map..

thanks Andy
matt

It's about a 110-120 mile round trip for me and would take 90 mins each way

It is do-able, fuel would cost £15 or so

I'll look at the ebay ad later after work

mrgumby":gb6kkkty said:
i think it's in between boston and spalding! it says moulton marsh on the ad...

it's ebay item: 121014632886 ...

let me know if you think you can do it, but don't go mad. I can't really work out what the distances are from the map..

thanks Andy
matt

20 miles from me. Let me know if you need the help ;)

wow thanks for the response...
1 hour to go so fingers crossed and I'll keep you posted,
cheers,
matt

amazing - i won!

i took a last look at look at the photos and had a moments doubt when i saw the state of the spokes. . but i reckon i can get this one looking nice..

i'm really grateful for the offers for help.

andy- you're a true gent but i think it's mad for you to drive three hours out of your way..

gingerspeshter and crantinope - could either of think you could pull this out the bag.. I'll sort you out for petrol and whatnot.. I've got a nice pair of DX thumbies if that's up your street or if not I can send you some paypal credits..

thanks again for kind offers of help!
matt

Sorry for delay. Congrats on winning the auction. Please PM me and we'll sort this out. What are your plans for collecting the bike from me? I can put it in a secure shed for a short while.

Cheers,

Tom

Back