SORTED: rims. black/dark,

RickTheUncivil

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Hi folks,

onto plan E...

I'm after a nice PAIR of rims to build onto my Marin. Building a bit of a rugged-but-not-lardy allround offroad beast. The colour scheme is black with orange details, its not strictly retro but I'm using late 90s parts as the basis.

I have some nice 36H hubs, and some nice azonic 36H rims BUT the rims are bright shiny silver. No no no no no, that will not do.

I'm after something burly rather than lightweight, maybe mavic grey ano or even ceramic finish, but ideally black. Using disc brakes so disc only rims are fine, rim brake rims is fine too but if they are silver on the sides that's not desirable, want it all dark.

rims or whole wheels, open to ideas.

ta,
Rick

Re: WTD: rims. black/dark,

I have a pair of Mavic x117 Disc, all black, but they are 32H. Wouldn't be looking for much. £10 plus whatever postage works out at.

I've a lovely set of hope pro hubs, black rear, silver front, black spokes, but the rims are DT and black, but have silver sidewalls, so I guess you'd not be interested?

I've got a pair of blue hope big un hubs on grey x lite phatso rims, bought off here for a project that got lost with all the others.

Chris

Bear22":32wgqzie said:
I've got a pair of blue hope big un hubs on grey x lite phatso rims, bought off here for a project that got lost with all the others.

Chris

Interesting.... could you pm me some photos and a price please.
Ta

Latest posts

Back