sorry wills and kate

Looked in at the big screen in Coach St car park to see what all the fuss was about [Never realised Prince Harry was entitled to wear so much spaghetti on his chest, has he been in a food fight? But the first hymn was a good choice- that one that sound's like Bread of Heaven] gave it a dutiful five minutes, then went to help re-paint the woodwork at our Quaker Meeting House.

pavement":3bxph774 said:
Why didn't he fall in love with a big fat girl with bags of personality.

No that was his Uncle Andrew that did that. Even though I was only about eight at the time I realized that Fergie was amazingly attractive in some full-blooded way. Probably have to murder her if I was married to her though!

Somehow I woke up at 4.45am and watched it all before heading out to drop the kids off at school... then a productive day at the office... then a well earned nap after...

Now Saturday I think I might take the canoe out and then Sunday air out the Voodoo on the trail. Spring means the start of snake season here, really freaks you out when you come round a corner to a big ole Copperhead or the like sunning itself on the trail...

fergie

Rich Aitch":2f6b0kou said:
pavement":2f6b0kou said:

No that was his Uncle Andrew that did that. Even though I was only about eight at the time I realized that Fergie was amazingly attractive in some full-blooded way. Probably have to murder her if I was married to her though!

am rather pleased that it,s not only me who found fergie attractive,i have carried that around like a dirty little secret for years :D :oops:

Fergie, a looker, Noooooooo!

I think though after watching the royal event we all know where Harry would have been last night, with the Chief Bridemaid ;) ;)

After getting up and watching the Wedding i managed to go into work and get 13 hours of double bubble, nice. Going for a ride now though to purge my system before i get to excited about my new bike hopefully coming next week.

Rich Aitch":2jvp9i44 said:
pavement":2jvp9i44 said:

She is supposed to be good with feet, toes in particular

(You'll see me in the Tower)

Back