Someone bagged a bargain!

I backed off as I thought that it was plenty for a spares bike or project!!

I had offered £50 before the bidding started. :? I would have paid a bit more but there is not a deal of price difference between a scruffy Kona and a very good one and you soon get spending to get them right right.

Just my opinion
Dean

I think its pretty good for whats on it...some of these are going for over £200....still a bargain I say!

DEAN C.":1ybdyu3r said:
I backed off as I thought that it was plenty for a spares bike or project!!

I had offered £50 before the bidding started. :? I would have paid a bit more but there is not a deal of price difference between a scruffy Kona and a very good one and you soon get spending to get them right right.

Just my opinion
Dean

:shock: i had to look twice to see if it was me who posted that.
i also offered £50 before bidding started and he told me he would be happy with 60.i'd just bought an explosif so wasn't bothered without seeing it.listing it as spares could have meant a money pit with no comebacks.cheap as a strip and flip but it wasn't what i was looking for

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Cindercone was deffo a bargain, the Lavadome was just crazy.

Did you see the twat offer £10 for the Lavadome?
Typical ebay :roll:

Back