Somedays im glad i dont just ride Retrobikes.

sinnerman

BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
BoTY Winner
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
I was forwarded this short promo video because of my love of Yeti and the Sb66.

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/fall-in-co ... -2014.html

But whilst watching it was like a rewind to Bitd for me, and the youthful hunger for adventure, way before the whole trail centre Phenomenon took hold.

A well filmed glimpse of modern perhaps, (exceptional footage of the Yetis in action for sure)

but new or retro with a cup of coffee in hand, it simply made me wanta grab my bike a seek out new trails.

inspirational.

Assuming that's their real voices, they don't sound like such fast riders. No way in a million years would I keep up, the pace they carry down that rocky single track is amazing.

xxnick1975":3hdmzg9w said:
Assuming that's their real voices, they don't sound like such fast riders. No way in a million years would I keep up, the pace they carry down that rocky single track is amazing.

Don't worry that was 'pace for the cameras'. How long would most of us survive riding through narrow tree gaps like that before a trip to A&E or worse ? :LOL: Stunning place though.

Re:

Thanks for posting really enjoyed that would love to see that on a big screen in 5 1 think I would be a lot slower at 49 and on me proflex :D but would enjoy it just as much

Re: Re:

player":jjrn0ebg said:
That make me want to try out some flats..... :facepalm:

They weren't all using flats and, in my experience, using flat pedals doesn't make you any faster (which is obvious really) but what they do do is force you to use better technique, give more attention to where your weight is, make you keep your heels down and, in some way, make you feel more part of the bike.

Of course, they can also do this too......

All pilot error, of course, and slipped the pedal riding off a little drop-off that I've ridden dozens of times before. Just lack of attention to technique.

Attachments

• Shin.jpg
    Shin.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 806

Latest posts

Back