SOLDCampagnolo Record Hubset for Sale - 9/10 speed cassettee

NA

Dirt Disciple
I need a pair of 36 drilling rewcord hubs and have tried to swop these without success so now up for grabs a pair of brand new lovely polished campagnolo hubs
32 drilling
Complete in boxes with qrs
£270 plus postage

Attachments

• P1050120.JPG
    P1050120.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 881
  • P1050126.JPG
    P1050126.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 881
Will these work with 8 speed?

I have an excellent pair of record 8 speed hubs with 36 holes that I could consider swapping?

Will these work with 8 speed?

I have an excellent pair of record 8 speed hubs with 36 holes that I could consider swapping?

they will work with 8-speed using 9-speed cogs to make up a cassette with special 8-speed spacers. The freehub body diameters are different from 8 to 9 onwards.

record hubs

hi mate,

I would love to swap your hubs - I have a set of sealed,boxed, black 36 h Record Hubs and would love swap - are they still available?

Thanks

z979":cjrz358y said:
they will work with 8-speed using 9-speed cogs to make up a cassette with special 8-speed spacers. The freehub body diameters are different from 8 to 9 onwards.

Sounds like it would be to much of a work around for me as I am fully 8 speed on this project.

Thanks for the pm, unfortunately it wont let me pm you back for some reason. If you could pm me your email address or email me at jonn_124@hotmail.com that would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully we can negotiate something through email. Thanks again and apologies Jono

Back