SOLD

ashes_mtb

Devout Dirtbag
1998 GT STS 1000 DS
Rock Shox Coupe Deluxe shock (bought NOS a few months ago)

Asking 120GBP. Shipping to UK is 40GBP.

Also comes with a blown Fox Air Vanilla Shock, a working Fox Float RL shock from a Jekyl that can be fitted with a little mod to the trunnion mount, and 2 NOS sets of the original decals.

I bought this frame last year after dreaming of owning one since they came out in 1998.

Unfortunately its a bit small for me and I've decided to sell it to move on to something better suited to me (I'm 6'3").

For sale is the frame only. Its in decent condition for its age, a few scratches and rub marks here and there. Particularly the right chainstay which has been scratched by chain slap. Nothing that would affect it structurally though.

There are also two small cracks at the shock mount / seatstay junction. They about 2mm in length and capable of repair. They're only small, and might be ok without repair for xc riding.

Photos of it built up here - more photos can be provided by email on request. http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17958

Advertising here as I would love to see it go a good home.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers
Ashes

i have

a spare back end(non disc), linkage plates, coil shock and travel ships should any one need any.

sorry to hyjack

back to thread.

PM if any one intersested.

good luck with sale

mark

another classic case of why i wish my mum had put more manure in me shoes when i was a kid - been on the hunt for one of these for a while but theyre always too big! :cry:

Back