SOLD SOLD SOLD

Re: 1999 Rockshox Boxxer 151 (1 full set, 1 half set) Need Gone

Whats going on is I'm half way across the world and the forks are with my old man Im self employed and work up to 18 hours days sometimes and travel for weeks at a time also and then can't be bothered to log in to see whats going on when I get a day off to be honest, and I'm not ignoring people on purpose.

I was in talks with Rob first and didn't want to stitch him up by selling them to someone thats why I didn't reply.

But I will take full responsibility for being so slack and have mentioned this in PM's to people.

Ill have a look around over here and see if i have spare crowns as I have some spares from my Giant ATX DH Team build including a spare set of Black 2000 Boxxers.

I know its so close after xmas and people are probably broke, but I need them gone. Ill give it a week and then they are going on eBay where I have a 100% rating for selling over a 100 things including bike parts. I have also bought stuff off here and Pinkbike without issue from the sellers end or my end.

My apologies to who ever I have let down or messed about.

Re:

So I just opened all the boxes of spares from my Giant build and it turns out I have found a bottom and top crown assembly for the boxer 151's, this means ill be able to make a 2nd full set of forks ill get them in the post once everything opens on Monday.

This may take about 7-10 working days so once back in the UK ill get my old man to put them on the forks and takes new pictures.

The good condition full set are still ready to ship asap.

Attachments

• BoxxerCrowns1.jpg
    BoxxerCrowns1.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 800
  • BoxxerCrowns.jpg
    BoxxerCrowns.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 800
Re:

Sending these crowns back to the UK tomorrow so I can make a 2nd full pair of boxxers up, just measured the steerer and its 226mm long so heaps there to play with.

Attachments

• 99BoxxerCrown.jpg
    99BoxxerCrown.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 774
Re: 2 Pairs 1999 Rockshox Boxxer 151 (Need Gone)

Good pair sold payment pending.

Second pair still available, down should arrive in the UK this week.

trxrincon":20tvw3so said:
Did Robmac buy the good ones as he did have first dibs?

Wasn't me, I've been trying to buy these for 6 months, 20 or 30 pm's later I'm not any further forward than I was on day one. I had stepped back from these as I'd be given to many promises which weren't kept.

RobMac":3pl31qat said:
trxrincon":3pl31qat said:
Did Robmac buy the good ones as he did have first dibs?

Wasn't me, I've been trying to buy these for 6 months, 20 or 30 pm's later I'm not any further forward than I was on day one. I had stepped back from these as I'd be given to many promises which weren't kept.

The promises still stood they were just taking ages I offered them to you one last time recently and you decided not to go for them.

As mentioned I fully admit I was slack but it was not because I'm dodgy its due to being lazy and not signing in for months on end due to work commitments, now work is very quite you can see I am logging in a few times and week and talking to people and trying to get this stuff shifted.

I am half way across the world and this stuff is with my father who is retired and sometimes has better things to do than waste his days posting my old crap.

Im sure you'll see the forks pop up on the forum in the next few weeks.

harvey172":1qdwscw8 said:
Hello, i have sent you a PM recently, thanks

Hi Harvey172

I just checked my inbox and I have had no PM's from you ? lots of other people but your is not amongst them

Back