SOLD SOLD SOLD: Genesis IO

reanimation

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I've got too many frames/bikes, broke this one in Feb as I have hardly used it and already replaced it! :facepalm:

The pictures are from when it was Powdercoted professionally by Triple S in Keighley.
It looks fab and really is a head turner. So versatile too.

It was a Silver used frame with paint wear and a very small dent/rub on top tube see silver pic.

IMAG0225.jpg

002-12.jpg

Fixed gear FSFG inspired build

P1020798.jpg

Last set up with 2 brakes and different bits n bobs

original build from previous owner

I was building a Fixed Gear experiment so cut off the ugly top tube hose guides carefully with a dremel I really tried to be careful not to remove anything but the guides themselves. No filler has been used so take a look. It should be fine as is for urban and XC trail type work, I've only been on a short trail once slowly and a few commutes on road.

I was surprised, It's reynolds 520 and just like my faithful Day One that I already had and loved, its a sturdy involved ride but I'm sure it weighed less than 5lbs

So It is the frame only as seen in these pics, no chain tensioneres but comes with Identiti Seat QR binder ( I will put recent ones up soon, but it looks the same)

It cost me £90+£60 for the coat and my trips to Keighley

I'm asking about £115 collected from Manchester, anyone tempted?
REDUCED TO £95 before ebay (soon)

(post extra £15)

Re: SS Frame: Genesis IO Kawasaki Green coat Single fixed

I really love it and see a shitload of potential, but i don't have the cash. Maybe any swaps? If not, this is a free bump for you.

Thank you, it really is bright!
Theres not really anything that I am looking for, nothing retro at the moment.

I forgot to say that size I think its a large I think 19"st IIRC, they did an XL so this is ideal for a variety of chaps.

Oh no I've been buying bits for my other bike again! This means that I can possibly offer this with a preinstalled Cane Creek S-3 headset as a potential Deal.
LMK if you are tempted in a deal on this dazzler!

Finally got it fully stripped and out for pics. £100!

Bump, off to eBay tomorrow probs. £100 Ovno for a retro biker,

Latest posts

Back