Retro Newbie
SOLD: A Shimano deore XT 7 speed group with the following components:
- SL-M732 Thumbies €50
-7 speed hyperglide cassette and chain €10
-FC-M730 crankstel, no bolt caps, 26-36-46T Biopace chainrings €40
-BR-M732 cantilever brake incl yoke cable both brakes € 45
-BR-M733 U2 brake with yoke cable
-XT headset 1" black €25
-Shimano bottom bracket 122.5mm axle width, 68mm bracket width, 1.37X24T thread €10
- BL-M733 brake levers €25
-FD-M732 front mech 28,6mm clamp downswing, downpull €15
-RD-M732 rear mech, shimano jockey wheels €35
-Shimano XT Quick release for the seatpost €10
-26"wheelset, FH-M732 front hub, HB-M732 rear hub with XT QR on Araya RM-20 rims €65

Condition: good (thumbies, brakelevers), via reasonable(mechs) to due to retire (chainrings/bottombracket): pictures in the Dutch advert: click

Selling in parts, prices listed as above, all ex postage. Open for offers but not insults :mrgreen:
I'm from the Netherlands, so that's where the stuff is. Crank and wheels are reserved untill I receive a reply from Mike and incorrigible on parts prices

Rocky Mountain Hammer Frame
Steel is real, so is this frame, but it is in "been standing in someone's backyard for a little while" condition. € 40 seals the deal. ex postage.SOLD, off to another backyard

Sizes: ST 50 cm/19.5" TT 22.4"
Headset is not complete anymore, seatpost available for extra €
Pics in Dutch advert: click

If you have a Middleburn RS7, a Ritchey WCS square taper 104 BCD, WI Eno crank or DT240 tools to trade in, please let me know.

Re:

Interested in the FC-M730 crankset with Biopace rings if you decide to split....
....and are willing to ship to USA...
Thanks

Re: Re:

incorrigible":cdjcu6eo said:
Interested in the FC-M730 crankset with Biopace rings if you decide to split....
....and are willing to ship to USA...
Thanks
I'll let you know when I'll be splitting it up. Shipping is no problem If you pay for it.

Re: Shimano XT 7 speed group and Rocky Mountain Hammer frame

Discount time! €200 for the group, € 40 for Rocky

Re:

Interested in the wheels if you decide to split!

Thanks,

Mike

Back