SOLD raleigh randonneur brand new, 53cm frame and fork

going_downhill

Retro Guru
NOW SOLD This is a genuine, unridden randonneur frame, it received its factory white primer but was never given a finishing coat or assembled all those years a go. A surley touring fork is the nearest I could get new to the originals but both have been finished professionally to what can only be described as about the best finish possible! The colour is near to the original blue used by Raleigh. It has a 53cm top tube and measures 52cm centre to top. I have pics of it before the paint was applied if anyone wishes to see it in its primer. The fork steerer is uncut, but if you wish I can cut or thread it for you if you wish to run a quill setup. I'm looking for £200 posted but I'll now consider offers so drop me a pm.

Re: raleigh randonneur brand new, 53cm frame and fork

Nice, you might want to put this on the CTC forum if you don't get any bites here.
GLWS

sawston_vulcan":rbubr5lb said:
Reynolds 708 tubing?

I'm pretty sure its 708 yes. She weighed 1.9kg as a frame without fork, I weighed it before I got it painted.

Re:

If you're willing to sell it for 190 - fees on ebay it's a little cheeky to be asking 200 on here, no?

It's £190 plus £10 postage on eBay. My original asking price on here was £200 with no postage fee, it was listed on here for a while before I put it on eBay. But Now it's offers considered, I don't expect anyone to come right in with the full £200. Thanks for the constructive feedback..

Re:

Well thanks for editing your original post to suit your own argument because originally you were charging forum members more which besides from IMO being a little disloyal to the forum is also against the rules.

Latest posts

Back