BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
With the blessing of the seller I unashamedly bought this bike as a parts donor so the frameset is up for sale.

Measures 21" from centre of BB to top of top tube with a 22.25" top tube c-c, so one for the taller gent.

I don't really know my Fats but understand that this one was repainted around ten years ago and has hardly been used since. The condition of the paintwork is excellent with just a couple of very light abrasions and a handful of small chips. As usual the photo's don't do the paintwork justice - it's a lovely sparkly red and looks great in the sun. The decals look excellent too with the obvious exception of the missing 'Wicked'. The decal on the rear nds chainstay is scuffed as shown in the pics. The frame has no dents or cracks and no signs of rust. I believe the fork is original to the frame although others will perhaps be able to confirm. The frame number is 167W01.

The Tange Seiki headset looks like it was installed new at the same time that the frame was painted and is nice and smooth, as is the press fit BB. One of the BB collars looks to have a crack in it which can be seen in the pics.

I can do more pics if someone is interested but will have to use my phone as I dropped and broke my camera whilst photographing the frame.

I'm looking for £375 posted within the UK for this and am happy to take a camera in px ;)

I'm happy to answer any questions and take any advice from Fat experts if I have made any incorrect assumptions.

Re: Re:

Kestonian":1oacnpvi said:
Fat Chance in my size!

Can I call dibs while I check the back of the sofa?

Of course Woody :)

Back