SOLD - Peugeot, Reynolds 753, Size 25"

Re: Peugeot, Reynolds 753, Size 25"

Wow ! I'm glad that's over.

Well dear readers, I suggest if you buy the frame you take it to your LBS and get them to measure it and supply a suitable pin.

All of which leaves this lovely light frame still available, so come on you taller ladies & gents. A reasonable offer may be accepted.

Jezmellors":3qc0e9n8 said:
Me too, that "Stay safe" thing at the end was a bit sinister.
Nothing sinister ........stay safe when out on your bike.........there's a lot of blind drivers out there.....nothing like a bit of banter..xx

Re:

Most Peugeot 753 and 653 frames seem to be 26.4mm (Ive had 3), although I had one in 753 that was closer to 26.6. I was always astounded at how light my first Peugeot 753 frame was for a 25". Nice purchase for the new owner :)

Nice purchase Luke fantastic frames, oh and both my peugeot 653 athena and my current z team coloured 753 take a 26.6 seat post.

Hi Apple Tree, great to meet the other week and a pleasure doing business with you.
Have stripped the frame, sprayed with framesaver and added a headset, stem and bars.
I brought a 7 speed RX100 freehub online, was 130mm OLN so I removed a spacer and hacksawed 4mm off the axle. A local wheelbuilder is in the process of building a wheel.
Am gonna build her up with parts from the spares box, only new part required is a seatpost - Qubit & Maca, Thanks for the intel on seatposts. I can confirm that a 26.8mm post doesn't fit.
Hope to get her on the road ASAP while the sun's still shining! Can't wait.

Cheers,

Luke

Latest posts

Back