SOLD pair Campagnolo Icarus /Centaur Cantilever brakes

pencilman77

Retro Guru
Clearing out some parts that I'm never going to get round to using, so here is a rare single pair of Campagnolo Icarus / Centaur cantilever brakes, they came with one of my many previous builds, but i have never fitted or used them, everything appears to be there and in pretty good condition.
Im not really up on Campagnolo stuff, i just know they are pretty rare (well cant find many on eBay!)....Is £40 posted fair? (let me know if I'm miles off!)
campag.jpg

campag2.jpg

campag3.jpg

campag4.jpg

campag5.jpg

Re: Single pair Campagnolo Icarus /Centaur Cantilever brakes

Funnily enough I came across one the other day complete, got a pair between us if you fancy a complete set Andy?

Minifreak":39c61ixt said:
Funnily enough I came across one the other day complete, got a pair between us if you fancy a complete set Andy?

I've got enough spare sets of brakes without buying more.....This is a selling month...not buying.... :facepalm: :LOL:

pencilman77":2t5by8gn said:
Minifreak":2t5by8gn said:

I've got enough spare sets of brakes without buying more.....This is a selling month...not buying.... :facepalm: :LOL:

No worries, I know someone who’d like to buy yours and mine, drop me a PM if you like and we’ll see if we can get it sorted.

Guys if anyone has a spare set of these it’s all I need to complete my build

Back