sold irvines

mcmteam

Dirt Disciple
I decided to let someone else have the pleasure of owning these. I always had comments how good they looked. Slightly faded due to age - the picture doesn't really do them justice - legendary performance, from the eibach springs.

I have recently replaced these irvines with a standard pro class set - these were too nice to risk damaging.

Decals are great, just a couple of tiny nicks, no ware to the Ti Ni sliders, however there is a little cable rub right near the top which doesn't affect performance in any way.

Steerer is 1 1/8 - 7" (178mm) star fangled up

£185 - which includes mainland UK postage

International post welcome, just enquire & I will quote you

More pictures available upon request

24042010509.jpg

24042010510.jpg

dsc00041am.jpg

dsc00039rmf.jpg

At last a fair price on this variant of Pace forks... 20% above going rate for a nice set of Ti-nitrade RC36's seems about right (because of the rarity value).

Good luck with the sale... :D

Echoed - I was after a set of Irvine's but they're always too damn expensive; wish I'd held out a bit longer for these but have a set if Judy FSX now...

GLWS

Cheers for the comments guys, fair price I think.. sorry about the timing though detomaso.

monday bump!

I will have these off you for £185 inc P&P please if paypal is ok? Live in the UK (Coventry, west mids) PM me and I will sort the money and post details, if thats ok? Thanks, Ashley.

Back